Oracle Notification 2020 – Opening for Various Developer Posts
Oracle has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Product Development. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Private Jobs|
|Post Name||Product Development|
- The candidates must have passed the BBS degree in Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Not Specified.
- Best In Industry.
Are you interested in building web technologies and making an impact on millions of enterprise users? Do you like shipping code at a rapid pace? The Oracle Cloud Applications team is looking for developers to help transform the way customers use, configure and personalize our family of apps and services by leveraging from the next generation of web technologies to machine learning and AI capabilities. We need our developers to be passionate, bring fresh ideas, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across all SaaS products as we continue to push technology and user experience forward.
In this role you will need to:
- Implement web components and applications for Oracle’s SaaS
- Architect efficient and reusable systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers, Architects, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Analyze and provide technical solutions to complex problems
- Take the lead and drive key initiatives
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience with at least one SPA framework/library: React, Angular, Vue, Knockout, etc.
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Expertise in cross-browser development
- Focus on details when necessary
- Strong understanding of web page performance
- Knowledge of web development best practices
- Understanding of REST APIs: consumption and development
- Deep understanding of web protocols and technologies such as HTTP, JSON and XML
- Experience with GIT SCM
- Eager to learn new stuff/technologies all the time
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with some of these technologies is a plus: ES6, TypeScript, SVG, Sass, Gulp.js, Grunt.js, Webpack, Docker, GraphQL etc.
- BS degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field of study.
- Experience with REST API development and related server-side technologies (e.g. Swagger, OpenAPI, Node.js).
- Experience programming in Java is a bonus.
- Experience working with a relational database.
- Experience architecting highly available, scalable, and secure systems.
- Experience with Scrum and Agile methodology.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Responsible for creating, evaluating and modifying prototypes to support evolving hardware and software application development.
As a member of the User Experience team, you will develop and apply software design/usability processes in the investigation of technical problems. May develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses. Provide product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams, including the analysis and investigation of applications/systems including tactile methods, visual graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction. May assist in developing design concept and implementation, providing input on user design considerations. May produce specifications describing user needs and internal structures for product in development.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically four years of software engineering or related experience needed.
Job : Product Development
Location : IN-IN,India-Bengaluru
Other Locations : IN-IN,India-Hyderabad
Job Type : Regular Employee Hire
Organization : Oracle
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.oracle.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Applying Link: Click Here