Oracle Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech / MCA |Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Oracle – Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems.
|Details Of Oracle Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 + Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Oracle Jobs 2020 :
- Develop SaaS applications.
- Join local and remote agile teams of developers.
- Building tools for Data migration
- Analyze and create implementation strategies and requirements.
- Use and contribute to the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process (CI/CD).
- Work with state of the art Cloud technologies.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Demonstrate Strong Quality Orientation, and get involve in Organizational process that will enhance the Organizational productivity.
- Demonstrate dedication and responsibility in delivering results and shall be Team Player.
Skills Required for Oracle Jobs 2020 :
- Minimum 1+ years of Software Development experience.
- Good understanding of Cloud Native Architecture and principles.
- Hands on experience on Continuous Integration (CI), Test Strategies, Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Docker.
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Proven working experience in Python development
- Proven working experience with Rest API’s
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Knowledge of Data Migration Tools is Plus
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Flask
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Strong debugging skills from client-side to server-side to back-end.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and principles.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in developing SaaS and PaaS and a good understanding of Cloud principles.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (SQL Alchemy)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Experience in Unix scripting, SQL.
- Contributions to open-source projects is a plus.
- Sociable, Autonomous and Cooperative.
Documents to be Carried for Oracle Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Oracle Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires