ON Semiconductor Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : ON Semiconductor – ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is a Fortune 500 company driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, standard and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and military/aerospace applications.
|Details Of ON Semiconductor Recruitment 2020|
|Company Name||ON Semiconductor|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer - Intern|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For ON Semiconductor Jobs 2020 :
As a Pixel Characterization Intern, you will be responsible for characterizing, and developing image sensor pixel architectures and processes as well as creating test strategies for leading edge complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) imaging technology.
- Work with Design, Process Integration Engineers, and Color Filter Array (CFA)/microlens Engineers to optimize pixel design and process for image performance. Engineering responsibilities include the characterization of imager quantum efficiency, dark current, noise components, low light sensitivity, photon transfer curves, lag and the correlation of this lab testing to the corresponding probe tests. Current products, next generation imager processes, competitor products, and test structures will be characterized.
- Special Work Request (SWR) experiments on product, development, and test lots will be characterized. Will develop a fundamental understanding of imager performance based on understanding of process, pixel layout, and electrical test conditions, and this will lead to the development of new characterization testing.
- Will be responsible for evaluation of image quality for various camera/modules. Should understand effect of various optical and pixel parameters and image processing steps on final image quality.
- Will require data analysis skills and working understanding of results to suggest and perform future experiments and need to prepare results and to defend findings before audiences.
Skills Required For ON Semiconductor Jobs 2020 :
- Rudimentary idea behind an image sensor and a camera system
- Being very comfortable in an optoelectronic lab environment
- Good knowledge of diode, MOS transistors, and device physics acquired through coursework and/or laboratory experience
- Has exposure to experimental statistics for data analysis
- Experience with Python, Visual Basic or other common programming platforms
Documents to be Carried for ON Semiconductor Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For ON Semiconductor Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.