Oil India Recruitment 2020 | Operator (HMV) Posts | Total Vacancies 36 | Last Date 18.09.2020 | Oil India Limited Recruitment Notification @ www.oil-india.com
Oil India Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited (OIL) invites online applications from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia and Charaideo of Assam and Changlang of Arunachal Pradesh for the post of Operator (HMV) Grade VII. Recently Oil India Assam has announced the new job notice [ADVERTISEMENT NO. ER/REC/ADVT-01/2020] on 21.08.2020 for appointment of 36 vacancies. According to the Oil India Limited Duliajan Recruitment notification, these 36 vacancies are assigned for Oil India Operator Vacancy. As per the Oil India Recruitment advertisement, apply online link has been activated on 21.08.2020 and it will be ended on 18.09.2020. Aspirants who are seeking 12th pass jobs in Central govt can use this chance.
Oil India Assam Recruitment 2020 notification and Oil India Limited Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.oil-india.com. Applicant must have completed 10+2 in any stream and possess minimum 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence. Must have minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles. Selection will be based on Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test. Selected candidates will be placed at Assam & Arunachal Pradesh More details of Oil India Ltd vacancy, upcoming Oil India jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Oil India Duliajan Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Job Category||Central govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Operator (HMV) Grade VII|
|Qualification||10th , 12th||Total Vacancy||36 Posts|
|Job Location||, Assam & Arunchal Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.16,000.00 – 34,000.00|
Oil India Limited
Oil India Limited shorty OIL is a public sector company under the control of Government of India. It is a hydrocarbon exploration and production company. OIL has been functioning since 1959. Headquarter of OIL is located at Duliajan in Assam. The main products of OIL are petroleum, natural gas and other petro-chemical products. Because of its performance, govt. of India gave the Navaratna Status to the organization.
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Operator Vacancy
- Applicant must have completed 10+2 in any stream and possess minimum 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence.
- Must have minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Oil India Recruitment process will be based on Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for Gen/ OBC and No fee for SC/ST/EWS/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Online payment only will be accepted.
Steps to apply online for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website oil-india.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment for the post of Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII in OIL at Field Headquarters, Duliajan.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly & make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.