NTT Off Campus Drive 2020 | Trainee Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : NTT – NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. In a constantly evolving world, technology doesn’t stand still. And nor do we. Every wave of change is an opportunity to transform your business today, so you can reshape the outcomes of tomorrow. As a global technology services provider, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to enable a more secure and connected future. First, we make it our mission to understand your organization and help you identify new opportunities. We’re always listening, we’re in tune with the market, and we understand the industries you operate in. Then we partner with you for success. We work with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. Through our full range of unparalleled capabilities, we empower your people, strategy, operations, and technology, while our platforms provide a single view across your environment. This gives you better insight to make the right decisions at the right time, and achieve your business modernization and transformation goals.
|Details Of NTT Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer (For SOC & Networking)|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For NTT Jobs 2020 :
- The Intern / Graduate Trainee should acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area of specialization or function and should remain current with its developments.
- The Intern / Graduate Trainee provides a general administrative function to the specific area of specialization or function, including coordinating meetings and logistics, filing and record-keeping.
Produce and use reports:
- They may assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy.
- Where they identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution.
Provide support to client:
- They provide support to clients in very low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries.
Skills Required For NTT Jobs 2020 :
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and good organization skills are important success criteria for this position.
- They consistently deliver quality service through their support offering.
- These individuals are team players and contribute to the success of the teams they engage with.
- They are good communicators and can exercise patience.
- Interns / Graduate Trainees have a passion for continuous improvement and display personal motivation and a positive attitude.
- By working with their team to ensure a quality solution for the client, the Intern / Graduate Trainee will contribute to client engagement and the success of their team.
Documents to be Carried for NTT Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NTT Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.