NTT DATA Recruitment 2020 | System Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : NTT Data
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
|Details Of NTT DATA Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||NTT Data|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
- Performs system software installations, system software maintenance and product upgrades.
- Tests software updates and patches.
- Researches, analyzes, plans, and develops hardware and software requirements
- Designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
- Provides technical expertise for system Transitions, Migrations and Consolidations.
- Provides technical assistance to IT support staff, including but not limited to, DBAs, Network Engineers, Application Developers, Middleware Engineers, other System Administrators, Project Managers, Change Managers and Business Development staff.
- The Advisor is expected to keep abreast of new technology and make recommendations as to how best to exploit the new technology for the benefit of our customers.
- Helps in designing technologically advanced solutions to meet customer’s mission, objectives and requirements.
- Proactively assesses exposure areas and takes steps to reduce vulnerabilities.
- Provides technical leadership on complex projects involving a broad range of expertise and disciplines, often performing the role of Infrastructure Architect.
- Creates and updates System Diagrams in MS Visio, and processes/procedures documentation
- Interfaces with customers, end users, partners and associates to resolve complex issues
Selection Process For NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
Documents to be Carried for NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NTT Data Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.