NTPC – National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment 2020 | Diploma Trainees Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 12.12.2020 | NTPC Limited Recruitment Notification @ www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC Recruitment 2020: National Thermal Power Corporation invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Diploma Trainees in various disciplines like Mining, Mechanical, Electrical & Mine Survey. Recently NTPC Limited has published the recruitment notification [Advt. No: CM/Ranchi: 01/2020] for fill up these NTPC Diploma Engineer vacancy 2020. As per the NTPC Limited Recruitment notification, overall various vacancies are allocated for NTPC Vacancy 2020 and post wise vacancy details are given in the official notification. Applicants who are seeking Diploma jobs in central govt can make the online registration from 23.11.2020 and apply online link not yet activated. The last date for submission of online application is 12.12.2020.
NTPC Recruitment Process may be based on written test/ interview and selected candidates will undergo 2 years training at various NTPC Coal Mining States. NTPC recruitment 2020 apply online and NTPC Diploma Trainee notification is available in official website (www.ntpc.co.in/ ntpccareers.net). Contender have to pay required fee via online mode. Aspirants should hold Diploma in Concerned Discipline from recognized university and should have attained prescribed age limit. Candidates who are searching central govt jobs those candidates kindly use this NTPC Jobs 2020. More details of NTPC latest vacancy, upcoming NTPC Limited job notices, admit card, merit list, selection list, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Job Category||cental govt jobs|
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per Norms|
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Diploma Trainee Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Production/ Mine Survey from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
NTPC Recruitment Process
- NTPC selection may be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.300 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS and No fee for SC/ ST/PWD/ ESM/ Female candidates.
- You should make the payment via Pay in Slip.
How to apply NTPC Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ntpccareers.net.
- Find the advertisement for Advt. No: CM/Ranchi: 01/2020, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find the apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.