NTPC – National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment 2020 | Engineer & Assistant Chemist Posts | Total Vacancies 275 | Last Date 31.07.2020 | NTPC Limited Recruitment Notification @ www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC Recruitment 2020: National Thermal Power Corporation invites online applications from experienced professionals for recruitment of Engineers & Assistant Chemist Posts. As per the NTPC Limited Recruitment notification, overall 275 vacancies are allocated for NTPC Vacancy 2020 and post wise vacancy details are given below. Recently NTPC Limited has published the recruitment notification [Advt. No: 03/2020] for fill up these NTPC Engineer vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs in central govt can make the online registration from 15.07.2020 and apply online link not yet activated. The last date for submission of online application is 31.07.2020.
NTPC Recruitment Process may be based on written test/ interview and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. NTPC recruitment 2020 apply online and NTPC Jobs notification is available in official website (www.ntpc.co.in/ ntpccareers.net). Aspirants should hold engineering/ degree from recognized university and should have attained prescribed age limit. Contenders must have 3 years experience (excluding training period). More details of NTPC latest vacancy, upcoming NTPC Limited job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of NTPC Engineer Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Job Category||Central govt.|
|Job Role||Engineers & Assistant Chemist|
|Qualification||Degree / Engineering in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronic / Instrumentation||Total Vacancy||275|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs.40000 - 160000|
|Starting Date||15.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
NTPC Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the NTPC notification, overall 275 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Discipline||No of Vacancy||Level/ Scale|
|Assistant Chemist||25||E1 (Rs.40000-140000)|
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Engineers & Assistant Chemist Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Degree/ Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronic/ Instrumentation from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
NTPC Recruitment Process
- NTPC selection may be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Refer official notice to get fee details.
How to apply NTPC Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ntpccareers.net.
- Find the advertisement for Advt No 03/2020, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up NTPC Jobs online application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip