NTPC Recruitment 2020 | Electrical, Mechanical & Other posts | 100 Vacancies | Last Date: 06-07-2020 | Apply Online @ ntpccareers.net
NTPC Recruitment 2020: National Thermal Power Corporation invites application for the posts of Engineering Executive Trainees posts. The corporation released new job notification (Advt. No. 04/19) for filling up 100 vacancies. Interested candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ ntpccareers.net only through online. Applicants searching jobs in engineering can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 06-07-2020.
Selected candidate shall undergo one year training at various places. Candidates can be placed across the country, in any of the functions at projects/ stations or offices including subsidiary companies of NTPC. Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Gate 2020. Based on gate-2020 marks, candidates will be short-listed for further selection process. Selection will be based on GD/ Interview. Applicants should submit relevant documents along with the application form. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. If the candidates preferred to apply more than one post, they should apply in a separate application form. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 06.07.2020.
|Details Of NTPC Vacancies 2020:||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Engineering Executive Trainees|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech||Total Vacancy||100|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Vacancy Details of NTPC Recruitment Advertisement 2020:
|Engineering Executive Trainees|
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Engineer Executive Trainees Vacancies 2020:
- Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 06.07.2020.
- Selection will be based on Interview/ GD
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Applicants should pay Rs.150/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM.
- Payment via online/ offline is accepted.
- Check notification for payment details.
How to Apply Online for NTPC Carrers:
- Go to the official website @ ntpccareers.net
- Click ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement ‘Advt. No. 04/19 (Detailed) Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees-2020 in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Instrumentation disciplines for its Projects/Stations through GATE 2020 (portal live from 16.06.2020 to 06.07.2020)’ Click on it.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Then click ‘Proceed to Registration’ for online registration.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.