NRCB Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I Posts | Last date : 15.09.2020 | Apply Online via Email
NRCB Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I Jobs 2020: National Research Centre for Banana has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed B.Sc, M.Tech for 02 Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 04.09.2020 to 15.09.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Details Of NRCB Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||National Research Centre for Banana|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I|
|Qualification||B.Sc, M.Tech||Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Job Location||, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.15,000-31,000 (per month)|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Senior Research Fellow||01|
|Young Professional I||01|
There is no application fee required for NRCB Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I Recruitment.
|Senior Research Fellow||M.Tech (Instrumentation/Chemical Engineering)|
|Young Professional I||B.Sc (Agriculture/Horticulture)|
- Upto 35 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.15,000 – 31,000.
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.31,000 + 16% HRA per month|
|Young Professional I||Rs.15,000 per month|
- Personal Interview
How to apply for NRCB Recruitment 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of NRCB have to apply for latest NRCB Recruitment 2020 for Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I posts through Online mode from 04.09.2020 to 15.09.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official NRCB website nrcb.res.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional I Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if National Research Centre for Banana asks. Else, move for next step.
- Send the application to the Mail ID : [email protected] and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.