National Productivity Council [ NPC ] Chennai Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Librarian & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 05 | Last Date 16.07.2020 | NPC India Jobs Notification @ www.npcindia.gov.in
NPC Chennai Recruitment 2020: National Productivity Council, Chennai invites application from the Indian Citizen(s) for Engagement of Principal/ Director, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Library posts. As per the NPC India recruitment notification, there are 05 vacancies are filled by NPC and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given postal address and also soft copies can be sent to the given mail address on or before 16.07.2020.
NPC will recruit the aspirants on contract basis for 3 years. NPC India selection will be based on Test/ Interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Chennai [ Tamilnadu ]. Before apply to NPC Jobs openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. NPC Chennai recruitment notification & NPC India recruitment application form is available @ www.npcindia.gov.in. More details of Latest NPC vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of NPC India Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||National Productivity Council, Chennai|
|Job Category||Central govt.|
|Job Role||Principal/ Director, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Library|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech||Total Vacancy||05|
|Job Location||, Chennai ( Tamilnadu )|
|Salary||Rs. 39,000/- to 67,000/-|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
NPC Jobs Vacancy Details :
- As per the notification, overall 05 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for NPC Assistant Professor, Assistant Librarian & Other Posts
- Principal/ Director & Assistant Professor: B.E / B.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering & M.E/ M.Tech in Energy Engineering.
- Associate Professor: Degree/ MBA/ Ph.D Degree.
- Assistant Librarian: Master Degree in Library Science/ Information Science or equivalent.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NPC India selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via both online (mail) and offline mode.
- Mail Address : [email protected].
- Postal Address : Refer official notification to get address details.
How to apply NPC India Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website npcindia.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.