North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 | NER Gorakhpur | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 1104 | Last Date 25.12.2019 | Apply online @ ner.indianrailways.gov.in
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: North Eastern Railway – Railway Recruitment Cell, Gorakhpur invites applications via online mode from 10th & ITI passed candidates. It is going to fill up 1104 vacancies. Recently NER Gorakhpur has announced the recruitment notification for Apprentice posts. As per the North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur Vacancy 2019 notification, these 1104 vacancies are allocated for NER Apprentice recruitment 2019. Applicants who are looking for Railway jobs can make the online registration from 26.11.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 25.12.2019.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available @ ner.indianrailways.gov.in. Aspirants should pass 10th with ITI and age limit should be 15 to 24 years. RRC NER will recruit the aspirants on the basis of marks obtained in 10th/ ITI. Applicants have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode. More details of North Eastern Railway Apprentice recruitment vacancy, upcoming NER Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NER Gorakhpur Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Indian Railways – North Eastern Railway|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere on NER|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||26.11.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.12.2019|
NER Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the North Eastern Railway notification, overall 1104 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Aspirants should pass 10th with ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 15 to 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- RRC NER will recruit the aspirants on the basis of marks obtained in 10th/ ITI.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
Steps to apply for North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur Vacancy 2019
- Go to official website ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Act Apprentince 2019-20”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.