Nokia Off Campus Drive 2020 | Technical Support | BE / B.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Nokia – We create the technology to connect the world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
|Details Of Nokia Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||echnical Support|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Nokia Jobs 2020 :
- NSW A&SC CARE Delivery provides Incident Management function to drive customer outages and emergencies end to end.
- This team is fully accountable and responsible to ensure outages/EMEs are restored within SLA at the same time following all the internal processes, tools and communication.
- This role involves ensuring the correctness and readiness of all tools, processes, internal reports, dashboards & communication involved within the incident management team.
- Drive outages and restore the services in synchronization with the customer, partners and Technical Support Operations.
- Resolve incidents within defined time period, and escalate unresolved incidents to Technical Support Operations, Outside Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), third-party providers, etc.
- Manage the communication during incidents, for ongoing tickets or when requested.
- Produce Incident Reports, conduct RCA analyze and Lesson Learned.
- Reviewing and auditing the process, ensure team compliance to processes..
- Producing management information, including KPIs and reports using management tools.
- Driving, developing, managing and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures.
- On call duty for out of hours incidents.
- Provide inputs for the product quality assessment and process improvements.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of incident management and making recommendations for improvement and actions tracking.
Skills Required For Nokia Jobs 2020 :
- UNIX, Linux OS.
- Experience in Microsoft office tools.
- Understanding of Network Management function in the network.
Documents to be Carried for Nokia Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nokia Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.