NIWE Notification 2019 – Openings For Various Project Engineer Posts
National Institute of Wind Energy has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Project Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Wind Energy|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Engineer Grade I & II|
|Applying Mode||Online & Walk-in-Interview|
- The candidates must have passed the First Class Bachelor’s Degree, M.E / M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.25,000 – Rs. 35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online & Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niwe.res.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- NIWE, Chennai.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.12.2019 to 26.12.2019
- Walk-in-Date: 28.12.2019