National Institute for the Visually Handicapped Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Assistant Professor Posts | Last date : 21.09.2020 | Apply Online @ nivh.gov.in
NIVH Assistant Professor Jobs 2020 : National Institute for the Visually Handicapped has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed B.Sc, MBBS, MBA for 10+ Assistant Professor Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 08.09.2020 to 21.09.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Details Of NIVH Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||National Institute for the Visually Handicapped|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||B.Sc, MBBS, MBA||Total Vacancy||10+ Posts|
|Job Location||, Sikkim|
|Salary||Rs.32,000 - 60,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline by Postal|
NIVH Assistant Professor Jobs 2020 – Detailed Descriptions
Total Vacancies: 10+ Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Qualification: B.Sc, MBBS, MBA
Pay Scale: Rs.32,000 – Rs. 60,000
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply for NIVH Assistant Professor Job 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of NIVH have to apply for latest NIVH Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Professor posts through offline mode from 08.09.2020 to 21.09.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official NIVH website www.nivh.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Assistant Professor Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if National Institute for the Visually Handicapped asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
|Address to send the application form|
|THE DIRECTOR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE |
FOR THE EMPOWERMENT OF PERSONS WITH VISUAL DISABILITIES (DIVYANGJAN), 116 RAJPUR ROAD,
DEHRADUN, UTTARAKHAND- 248001,
PHONE NO- 0135-2744491