NIUM Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : NIUM – InstaReM was founded in 2015 with a mission to improve the cross-border payments experience for consumers in the APAC region. While continuing to be an expert in consumer remittances, we’ve expanded and scaled our offerings to meet the needs of SMEs, Financial Institutions, Enterprises and other payment service providers. Our network is powered by our portfolio of licenses, hard-earned by building trust with financial regulators in over 38 countries. Our platform offers a wide range of payments services grouped into three categories: Send, Spend and Receive. As a company, we are continuously innovating and pushing boundaries. We aspire to become enablers, creators of an open platform that businesses and partners can use to build a world free of the old constraints and restrictions – a world of Open Money. That platform is Nium.
|Details Of NIUM Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For NIUM Jobs 2020 :
- You will build a light-weight, low latent iOS applications with limited or no dependency on third party modules.
- You will build application logic & develop user facing features in Swift.
- You will build reusable components & front-end libraries for future use, as and wherever needed.
- You will translate designs & wireframes into high-quality code.
Skills Required For NIUM Jobs 2020 :
- 2-6 years of experience as a Swift Developer or similar role
- Knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Experience with embedded databases
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
- SDK creation experience will be added advantage
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Documents to be Carried for NIUM Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NIUM Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires