National Institute of Technology Notification 2020 – Opening for 76 Assistant Professor Posts
National Institute of Technology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the Posts Assistant Professor. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor (Grade-ll)
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I)
- Associate Professor
- The candidates must have passed UG Degree: B.Tech. / B.E. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 60 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nith.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Registrar, National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, Hamirpur- 177 005, (H.P.) India.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.12.2019 to 20.12.2020