NIRT Recruitment 2020 | 07 Vacancies | Biomedical Engineer & Other Posts | Walk-In Date 21.05.2020 | Download Notification @ www.nirt.res.in
NIRT Recruitment 2020: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) recently published the recruitment for the post of Senior Laboratory Technicians, Data Analyst, Biomedical Engineer and Biotechnologist-NRL on its official website @ www.nirt.res.in. NIRT career notification [No. NIRT/PROJ/RECTT/2020-21] invite the applications form from the Graduates. They planned to conduct the walk-in interview for the above said central govt jobs at Chennai, Tamil Nadu. As per the NIRT Recruitment 2020, there are 07 vacancies are allotted purely on temporary basis. Interested and eligible candidate can attend this NIRT job vacancy on 21.05.2020 with the necessary documents.
|Details Of NIRT Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Job Category||Central govt.|
|Job Role||Consultant, Scientist, Junior Medical Officer, Technical Assistant, Administrative Assistant & DEO|
|Job Location||, Delhi & Chennai|
|Salary||PhD, BE/ B Tech, Degree in computer application, M Sc/ B Sc|
|Last Date||Walkin date : 17.03.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for Data Analyst & Other Career Jobs:
Refer official notification to get more details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection scheme and other important notes.
- PhD, BE/ B Tech, Degree in computer application, M Sc/ B Sc degree from any recognized institution/ university.
- Not exceeding 40/45 years.
- The selection will be based on performance on written test/interview.
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website @www.nirt.res.in and attend the interview on the scheduled date.
Steps to Attend ICMR Vacancy Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “http://www.nirt.res.in”.
- Pick the “Career Opportunity” from the side menu bar under Staff @ NIRT.
- Click on to “Current Openings” from the list.
- Pick your advertisement using the “Walk-in-Written Test/Interview for the post of Biotechnologist-NRL, Biomedical Engineer, Data Analyst & Senior Laboratory Technicians under study titled “External Quality assurance and drug resistant survey under RNTCP””.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, get back & click on “Application”.
- Download the application form & make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly& submit your filled form.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
Walk-In Interview Details:
|21.05.2020||9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM||ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031|