NIIST – National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Recruitment 2020 | Project Associate & Other Posts | 50 Vacancies| Last Date : 19-10-2020 | Apply Online @ niist.res.in
NIIST Recruitment 2020: CSIR – National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) invites application for the posts of Project Associate, Senior Project Associate, Project Assistant & Technical Assistant Posts. The institute released new job notification (PA/04/2020) for filling up 50 vacancies. Interested candidates with excellent academic record and requisite experience can apply for the post @ niist.res.in only through online. Candidates searching jobs in Kerala can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 19-10-2020.
The above said posts is on temporary, further extended as per the requirement. Selection will be based on online Interview. The applicants are required to submit the printed copy of online application form along with relevant documents as mentioned in the official website within 27.10.2020 to the Controller of Administration, CSIR-NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Applications received after due date will not be considered. Candidates currently working in govt/ semi govt/ autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. If candidates preferred to apply more than one post, they should apply in a separate application form. Applicants should hold degree & should have attain a prescribed age limit.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Project Associate, Senior Project Associate, Project Assistant , Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||M.Sc / Master Degree / B.E / B.Tech / B.Ed / B.Sc / Diploma||Total Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Job Location||, India|
|Salary||As per Norms|
Vacancy Details of NIIST Jobs 2020:
- As per the notification, overall 50 vacancies are allocated for NIIST Jobs.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Senior Project Associate||04|
Eligibility Criteria for NIIST Technician Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold M.Sc/ Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Ed/ B.Sc/ Diploma in a recognized institution.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
Age Limit (Maximum):
- For Project Assistant/ Technical Assistant- 50 years.
- Senior Project Associate- 40 years.
- Others- 35 years.
- Selection will be based on Online Interview.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Applicants also required to send the online submitted application form to The Controller of Administration, CSIR-NIIST, Industrial Estate P.O Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram-695019, Kerala on or before 5.30PM on or before 27/10/2020.
NIIST Recruitment Apply Online 2020:
- Go to the official website @ niist.res.in
- Click ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Find ‘Recruitment to the post of Technician’
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Finally click ‘Click here to apply online’.
- Take a print of online submitted application and send it to the above said address.