NIFT Recruitment 2020 | Junior Translator Officer (JTO)Posts | Last Date 10.08.2020 | Apply Online for Latest 16 Job Vacancies @ nift.ac.in
NIFT Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has recently released a job notification (Advt. No. 03-2020-Direct Rectt-Contract-JTO) for the recruitment of Junior Translation Officer (JTO) positions. Totally 16 vacancies were allotted for the above said NIFT Recruitment 2020 Central Government Jobs. It invites applications from Indian nationals. The applicant must be a citizen of India. Interested applicants are required to apply online mode on direct recruitment (on contract) basis for five years. Online application process will start on NIFT official website from 15th June, 2020 (9:00 AM) to 10th August, 2020 (upto 5:30 PM).
|Details Of NIFT Recruitment 2020 Notification||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Role||Junior Translation Officer (JTO)|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree||Total Vacancy||27|
|Job Location||, Various States in India|
|Salary||Check Official Site|
|Starting Date||Available from 15.06.2020 (9 AM)|
|Last Date||10.08.2020 (5.30 PM)|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
NIFT Vacancy 2020 Details
NIFT is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest NIFT recruitment 2020. The post wise vacancy details are described in the table below,
Eligibility Criteria for NIFT Career Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Master’s Degree of a recognized University & Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- Age should be 30 years as on the last date for receipt of applications.
- No age limit for NIFT employees working on regular or long-term contract.
Application Fee & Payment Mode
- The application fee of Rs. 500/- is required to be paid online by the General, EWS & OBC candidates.
- SC/ST/PWD & Women candidate are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Selection shall be on the basis of the performance in the written test.
- Applicants can send their application via online mode only.
Steps to Apply for National Institute of Fashion Technology Jobs 2020:
- Go to official website “https://nift.ac.in/“.
- Scroll down to the footer menu & select “[email protected]”.
- Find and select the notification “Advt.No.03-2020-Direct Rectt-Contract-JTO :- for direct recruitment on contract basis to the post of Junior Translation Officer“.
- Read the official notifications carefully without fail.
- Get back & Click on “Apply Online” to get apply online link for Advt. No.03/2020.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
Suitable candidates only can apply for this NIFT recruitment 2020. Please refer the official website for syllabus, written test date, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in NIFT 2020.