Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2020 | Trainee Analyst | B.Sc / BA / BBA |Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Nielsen – We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all.
|Details Of Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Analyst - MAPAC|
|Qualification||B.Sc / BA / BBA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0-2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Nielsen Jobs 2020 :
To be employed as a ‘Trainee analyst’ in a media evaluation and reporting set up. Get trained and execute acquired instructions to report brand exposures/iterations from sports or non-sport media content (video or images) with strict adherence to timelines
You will be responsible to execute brand evaluation on videos sourced from various platforms including Television, Social Media and/or other OTT platforms for sports or non-sports’ based content. The working environment will be dynamic and exciting, as it deals with most of the major sporting events from across the world
- Deliver work basis standard targets set (time or measure of unprocessed work) – differs from department to department
- A Trainee analyst would be required to browse through video content (mostly sports related) with an eye-for-detail when it comes to picking all legible brand exposures
- Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets
- Strong attention to detail
Skills Required For Nielsen Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge of different Sports, sporting events, TV channels and TV shows
- Ability to work with MS Excel and/or Google sheets
- Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English)
- Eye for detail
- Logical thought process
- Adaptability and quick learning abilities
- Basic computer and keyboard skills
- Basic analytical skills
Documents to be Carried for Nielsen Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nielsen Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires