NIE Chennai Recruitment 2020 | Project Assistant, Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Walk-In Date 08.10.2020 (Onwards) | ICMR NIE Recruitment Notification @ nie.gov.in
NIE Chennai Recruitment 2020: ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology has planned to fill up 30 vacancies in NIE Chennai & Tiruvallur Field Office. It invites eligible candidates for following posts Project Technical Officer, Project Staff Nurse, Project Junior Nurse, Consultant, Project Technical Assistant, Project Technician, Project Assistant, Project Research Assistant, Project Secretary, Project Data Entry Operator, Project Multi-Tasking Staff & Project Scientist – C vacancies. As per the NIE Chennai recruitment notification [Advt No. NIE/PE/Advt/2020/12], overall 30 candidates will be recruited for ICMR NIE vacancy. Applicants who are looking for central government jobs in Tamilnadu can walk-In from 08.10.2020. NIE Chennai Recruitment application form and NIE Recruitment notification is available in careers @ nie.gov.in.
The above posts is on contract for the period of six months- one year, further which may extended as per the requirement. Applicants must be a graduate from a recognized university & should have attain a prescribed age limit. Candidates age limit should be between 25 to 70 years. NIE selection will be done on the basis of their performance in interview. After that selected aspirants will be posted at NIE, Chennai/Tiruvallur Field Office . Applicants must bring application form and relevant documents along with them at the time of interview. More Details of NIE Chennai jobs, upcoming vacancies, merit list, selection list, result and etc. will be updated on official website.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff, Technician, Data Entry Operator, Technical Assistant, Staff Nurse, Consultant, Technical Officer, Junior Nurse, Project Secretary|
|Qualification||Any Degree, Any U.G Degree, Any P.G Degree, 10thStd, 12thStd, Diploma, DNB, Ph.D, MD, ANM, DMLT, GNM||Total Vacancy||29 Posts|
|Job Location||, Tamil Nadu Chennai (and) Tiruvallur|
|Salary||Rs.17,000 - 1,50,000 (per month)|
|Last Date||Walkin On : 08-10-2020 to 21-10-2020|
ICMR NIE Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 30 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Project Technical Officer||03|
|Project Staff Nurse||02|
|Project Junior Nurse||01|
|Project Technical Assistant||02|
|Project Research Assistant||01|
|Project Data Entry Operator||02|
|Project Multi-Tasking Staff||02|
|Project Scientist – C (Medical)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NIE Nurse, Assistant & Other posts:
- Applicants must have passed Graduate 10+2/ Degree/ B.Sc/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ MD/ DNB/ Ph.D/ Equivalent from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Project Technical Officer : 30- 33 years.
- Project Staff Nurse: 33-35 years.
- Project Junior Nurse: 31 years.
- Consultant- 70 years.
- Project Technician Assistant: 33 years.
- Project Technical Assistant : 30 years.
- Project Technician – III: 30-35 years.
- Project Assistant: 30-35 Years.
- Project Research Assistant: 33 years.
- Project Secretary: 30 years.
- Project Data Entry Operator: 25-28 years.
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff: 25 years.
- Project Scientist – C: 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- ICMR NIE selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview/ Written Test.
|08.10.2020 to 21.10.2020||9.00 AM to 10.00 AM||ICMR-NIE, Chennai|
How to download apply NIE Chennai Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website www.nie.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW/WRITTEN TEST FOR VARIOUS PROJECT POSTS AT ICMR-NIE” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Finally attend the walk-In at prescribed venue.
How to fill up NIE Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NIE Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.