National Investigation Agency Notification 2019 – Opening for Various Inspector & SI Posts
National Investigation Agency (NIA) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Inspector & SI. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector & Inspector|
Details Of Vacancies:
|Name Of The Posts||Vacancies|
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
Salary Package: Rs. 9300 – Rs.34800//-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nia.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- SP (Adm), NIA HQ, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.11.2019 to 15.12.2019
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here