NetApp Recruitment 2020 | Support Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : NetApp – NetApp, Inc. is a hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012. Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995, NetApp offers hybrid cloud data services for management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For NetApp Jobs 2020 :
In this position, you will be responsible to combine your technical knowledge with customer facing skills to deliver high-quality solutions to customer issues, through email and chat. You will be a key member of the Global Tech support team and act as a trusted advisor to our highly technical end users. Our team is full of employees who are passionate about cloud computing and believe that world-class support is critical to customer success. Join our awesome team and be a part of something truly great!
- Online interaction with our customers all around the globe Provide;
- Tier-1 & 2 support by mail and online chat:
- Troubleshooting assistance for customer issues, integrations and relevant problems;
- Training customers for better use in our system, understand application architectures and software integration;
- Proactively anticipating and resolving incidents;
- Work closely with other departments such as R&D, Sales, CS etc.
Skills Required For NetApp Jobs 2020 :
- At least 2 Years of experience as Tier2/3 Technical Support;
- Proficient English – verbal and written;
- Highly technical and analytical thinker;
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record of working cross-functionally to resolve customer issues;
- Experience working in the Startup/Hi-Tech industry.
- Experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS\GCP\Azure);
- Familiarity with Container technologies
Documents to be Carried for NetApp Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NetApp Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.