NetApp Off Campus Drive 2020 | Analyst | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : NetApp – NetApp, Inc. is a hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012. Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995, NetApp offers hybrid cloud data services for management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments.
|Details Of NetApp Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Programmer , Analyst|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For NetApp Jobs 2020 :
This role will be responsible for the design, development, evaluation and optimization of programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Responsibilities include analyzing existing programs or formulating logic for new systems, devising logic procedures, preparing flowcharts, coding and testing programs.
- Excellent programming and development skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages and development tools
- Good functional understanding of business functions within your assigned area of responsibility
- Ability to develop complex programming/development tasks within the supported functional area
- Working knowledge of enterprise application system development methodology and life cycle
- Good understanding of relational database concepts.
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Should be able to help identify semi-routine problems and generate possible solutions
- Persistent and dependable, especially with meeting deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
- This individual will interact primarily with their direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects; may work with functional peers on some tasks
- Actively contributes to team activities and goals using effective verbal and interpersonal skills to share their experience and ideas.
Skills Required For NetApp Jobs 2020 :
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in software application development
- Working knowledge in databases like Oracle Database/SQL Server/PostgreSQL/MongoDB, Middleware technologies like Java and J2EE frameworks and modern web technologies like Angular, Typescript is preferred.
- Experience in DevOps and microservices would be a bonus.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies.
- Awareness of software development lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
Documents to be Carried for NetApp Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NetApp Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.