NCL Recruitment 2020 | Trade Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 1500 | Last Date 16.08.2020 | Northern Coalfields Apprentice Recruitment Notification @ NCL Careers
NCL Recruitment 2020: Northern Coalfields Limited invites online application from eligible candidates who have passed ITI Exam from UP & MP based institutes. It is going to recruit the young and talented candidates for Trade Apprentice posts in following trades like Fitter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Electrician, Motor Mechanic. Recently it has release the recruitment advertisement [NCL/HRD/ Apprenticeship/Notification/20/197] for Apprentice posts. Applicants who are seeking 10th pass jobs in central government can make the NCL Apprentice Registration from 17.07.2020 to 16.08.2020. As per the NCL Apprentice recruitment notification, totally 1500 vacancies are allocated for apprentice posts & trade wise vacancy details are given below.
NCL Apprentice recruitment online apply link and Northern Coalfields Jobs notification is available in official website (http://nclcil.in/). Applicants must register online DGET website www.apprenticeship.gov.in. NCL will select the aspirants on the basis of merit list. After that selected applicants will undergo one year apprenticeship training at Madhya Pradesh & Uttar Pradesh. Candidates must have passed 8th/ 10th/ ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute. Applicants should have minimum 16 years and maximum 24 years. Applicants should submit online application only and should apply one trade only. More details of NCL upcoming vacancies, merit list, result, selection list, latest jobs and etc. will be uploaded on NCL careers.
|Details Of NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice ( One year )|
|Qualification||8th / 10th / ITI||Total Vacancy||1500|
|Job Location||, Madhya Pradesh & Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||As per standards|
|Starting Date||17.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
NCLCIL Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Northern Coalfields Limited allotted overall 1500 vacancies for above said post. Trade wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the trade||No of vacancy|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||100|
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Coalfields Apprentice Vacancy
- Candidates must have passed 8th/ 10th/ ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants should have minimum 16 years and maximum 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NCL will select the aspirants on the basis of merit list.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online mode
- Applicants must register online DGET website apprenticeship.gov.in.
How to apply Northern Coalfield Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nclcil.in.
- Click “Careers” select “Apprenticeship Training”.
- Find the advertisement “Apprenticeship Training Notification 2020-21” then click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly then click submit button.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
How to fill up NCL Jobs Online form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.