NCERT – National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Professor, Librarian & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 266 | Last Date 03.08.2020 | NCERT Direct Recruitment Notification @ www.ncert.nic.in
NCERT Recruitment 2020: National Council of Educational Research & Training invites online mode application from eligible candidates to fill up 266 vacancies in its constituent units all over India. Recently NCERT Delhi has published the recruitment notification [ Advertisement No. 171/2020 ] for above said NCERT Delhi vacancy. As per the NCERT notification, these vacancies are allotted for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian & Assistant Librarian posts. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs those aspirants kindly make the NCERT online registration from 29.06.2020 to 03.08.2020.
NCERT Assistant Professor Recruitment notification & NCERT Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.ncert.nic.in. Applicants should possess Master Degree/ Ph.D/ M.Ed./ M.A and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Contenders have to pay required fee via online. More details of NCERT latest vacancy, upcoming NCERT jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
National Council of Educational Research and Training shortly NCERT was established by government of India. NCERT has been functioning since 1961. Headquarter of NCERT has been located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi until now. NCERT helps and advices the central and state government of India in the acdemic oriented matter related to the school education. NCERT performs functions such as preparation of syllabus and text books, teaching materials and tools and educational research and experimentation.
|Details Of NCERT Teaching Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research & Training|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Assistant Librarian|
|Qualification||PG Degree / Ph.D / M.A / M.Ed.||Total Vacancy||266|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs.54,700 - 1,44,200|
NCERT Vacancies 2020
- As per the NCERT notification, overall 266 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Faculty, Librarian & Assistant Librarian Posts
- Faculty: PG Degree/ Ph.D/ M.A/ M.Ed. in concerned subject.
- Librarian & Assistant Librarian: Master’s Degree/ Ph.D Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1000 for UR (Male)/OBC (Male)/EWS (Male) candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make only online payment.
Steps to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ncert.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “ Recruitment of academic posts (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian and Assistant Librarian – Advt. 171/2020) ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up NCERT Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.