NCCBM Recruitment 2020 | Project Engineer (Civil) & Other Posts | Total Vacancies: 08 | Within 15 Days | Download Notification @ ncbindia.com
NCCBM Recruitment 2020: NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR CEMENT AND BUILDING MATERIALS has released notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer (Civil) & Laboratory Assistant Posts. According to NCCBM recruitment notification, 08 vacancies are allocated for this contractual appointment. Candidates that who are willing to apply for this post can download notification @ ncbindia.com. Applicants should submit their application form to prescribed address by post. Applicants should submit application within 15 days of publication of this advertisement (in Employment News).
|Details Of NCCBM Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||National Council for Cement and Building Materials|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Project Engineer (Civil) & Laboratory Assistant|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech||Total Vacancy||08|
|Job Location||, India|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000/- to 60,000/-|
Eligibility criteria for NCCBM Recruitment 2020
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in Civil Engineering/ B Sc (PCM)/ 3yrs Diploma (Civil Engineering) with experience of relevant field.
- Check official notification for more clarity.
- Project Engineer – Maximum 35 years.
- Laboratory Assistant- Maximum 30 years.
- Selection on the basis of Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application
- Application via offline mode is accepted.
- Applicants should send their application by post to National Council of Cement and Building Materials, 34 km stone, Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2), Ballabgarh-121004, Haryana, India.
How to apply for NCCBM job vacancies:
- To apply, visit official website @ ncbindia.com
- Select “Recruitment” segment, on the home page of NCCBM.
- Find NCCBM official recruitment notification ‘NCCBM Requires Project Engineers (Civil) & Laboratory Assistants on Contract Basis’
- Go through the notification completely and then apply.
- Fill up the mandatory particulars in the application form..
- Then, send the application form to prescribed address.