NBFGR Recruitment 2020 | Young Professional-II Posts | Total Vacancies: 11 | Last Date: 13.07.2020 | Apply @ nbfgr.res.in
NBFGR Recruitment 2020: ICAR -National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) is a dedicated research center in fishery science under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research of Government of India. They announced new job notification (F.No. 1/27/2017/Admin./YP-I&II) for the posts of Young Professional-II in different projects. As per the notification, 11 vacancies are filled by NBFGR. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness. A great opportunity for job seekers seeking government jobs. NBFGR announced new job notification on 29.06.2020. Applicants can apply @ nbfgr.res.in. Application should reach the office on or before 13.07.2020.
The posts is on temporary basis, which may be extended as per the performance of candidates. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. lnterested candidates may submit their applications for the appropriate posts through e mail [email protected] with complete bio data and relevant documents. Application without documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for Online interview. The online interview is scheduled on 17.07.2020 and 18.07.2020 from 11:00 hrs. Short listed candidates will be informed through email only. Original documents of the selected candidate will be physically verified before final offer of appointment & joining. Maximum age limit is 45 years.
|Details Of NBFGR Recruitment Notification 2020:||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Young Professional - II|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Degree / M.F.Sc / M.Sc||Total Vacancy||11|
|Job Location||Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
|Online Interview Date||17.07.2020 & 18.07.2020|
Vacancy Details of NBFGR Recruitment Notification 2020 :
- As per the notification, overall 11 vacancies are allocated for NBFGR. Project wise vacancy details for Young Professional-II Posts is given below.
|Name of the Project||Vacancies|
|Short Term Technical Manpower Hired in ICAR-Institute||05|
|Network Program on Antimicrobial resistance in aquaculture and fisheries (AMR)||01|
|Centre for Agricultural Bioinformatics (CABin), ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi Scheme’s (Network Project on Agricultural Bioinformatics and Computational Biology)||01|
|National Surveillance Programme for Aquatic Animal Diseases||01|
|National Surveillance Programme for Aquatic Animal Diseases-Nodal component||01|
|All India Network project on Fish Health||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Young Professional-II & Other Posts:
- Applicants should hold Post Graduate Degree/ M.F.Sc/ M.Sc in a prescribed discipline from a recognised university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Maximum age limit is 45 years.
- However check notification for more details.
- Selection will be based on Online Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Applicants can send their application through email : [email protected] on or before 13 July 2020.
Steps to Apply for NBFGR Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website @ nbfgr.res.in
- Check the advertisement ‘The online interview is scheduled on 17.07.2020 and 18.07.2020 from 11:00 hrs. onwards at ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow for selection of Young Professional-II on contractual basis under different project’ to know the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- And finally send it to the above said mail address.