National Human Rights Commission Notification 2019 – Opening for Various Assistant Posts
National Human Rights Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Human Rights Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar & Assistant|
- The candidates must have passed Degree in law or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Rs. 67,700/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhrc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block – C, GPO Complex, INA New Delhi-110023.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.11.2019 to 06.01.2020
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here