NBT – National Book Trust Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 15 Editorial Assistant Posts | Last date : 23.09.2020 | Download Appication Form @ www.nbtindia.gov.in
NBT Editorial Assistant Jobs 2020 : National Book Trust has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed Any Degree for 15 Editorial Assistant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline from 03.09.2020 to 23.09.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying offline to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Details Of NBT Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||National Book Trust|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Editorial Assistant|
|Qualification||Any Degree||Total Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Job Location||, Delhi|
|Salary||Rs.30,000-40,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
|Post Name||Period of Engagement||No. of Post|
|Editorial Assistants||Purely on short-term contract basis for aperiod of six months which can be extended as per the requirement university. or depending on the performance of the candidate / need of the organization.||15|
Subjectwise Post Allocation:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
There is no application fee required for NBT Editorial Assistant Recruitment.
|Editorial Assistants||a. A Bachelor’s degree froma recognized b. Proficiency in the specified language. c. Working knowledge of English & Hindi. d. Three years’ work experience with knowledge of proof reading, Editing Translation, Book Assessment e. knowledge of working on PageMaker, Excel and other Software Desirable: Master’s Degree in the Specified Language|
- 45 Years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
Pay Scale: Rs.30,000 – 40,000
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply for NBT Editorial Assistant Job 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of NBT have to apply for latest NBT Recruitment 2020 for Editorial Assistant posts through Offline mode from 03.09.2020 to 23.09.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official NBT website www.nbtindia.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Editorial Assistant Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if National Book Trust asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 23.09.2020. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
NBT Editorial Assistant application form sends to the following postal address
|Address to send the application form|
|The Deputy Director (Estt. & Admn.)National Book Trust,India Nehru Bhawan,5, Institutional Area,Phase-lI, Vasant Kunj,New Delhi-110070.|