Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 | Probationary Officers & Clerk Posts | Total Vacancies 155 | Last Date 22.09.2020 (Date Extended) | Nainital Bank PO Recruitment Notification @ nainitalbank.co.in
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020: Nainital Bank Limited invites online application for appointment of 155 vacancies. Recently it has released the new job notice on 29.08.2020 for above said Nainital Bank Vacancy 2020. As per the Nainital Bank recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Probationary Officers & Clerk posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Bank jobs can use this Nainital job opportunity. Candidates can apply online only from 29.08.2020 to 22.09.2020 (Date Extended) and no other mode of application will be accepted. Nainital Bank recruitment Recruitment apply online and Nainital Bank PO Recruitment notification is available @ nainitalbank.co.in.
Applicants must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. Nainital Bank Ltd. selection will be based on online written test & interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. Candidates who have already applied for various Specialist Positions in the Bank i.e. for Chartered Accountant, Credit Officers, Planning Officer, IT Officers, Risk Management Officer, Marketing Officers and Law Officers in terms of Notification issued in July 2020, can also apply for the post of Probationary Officers and Clerks subject to fulfilling requisite eligibility criteria and payment of fees. More details of Nainital Bank recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Nainital Bank PO Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Nainital Bank Limited|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs / Central Govt|
|Job Role||Clerk, Probationary Officer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.E||Total Vacancy||155 Posts|
|Job Location||, Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand|
|Salary||Rs.11,756-42,020 (per month)|
|Last Date||22.09.2020 (Date Extended)|
Nainital Bank Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 155 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Nainital Bank PO & Clerk Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Degree from recognized university.
|Probationary Officers (PO)||Graduation/Post Graduation with 50% marks and knowledge of Computer Operations|
|Clerks (Clerical Cadre)||Graduation/Post Graduation with 45% marks and knowledge of Computer Operations|
- PO: 21 to 30 years.
- Clerk: 21 to 28 years.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Probationary Officers (PO)||21-30 years as on 31st July 2020|
|Clerks (Clerical Cadre)||21-28 years as on 31st July 2020|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Probationary Officers (PO)||Rs.23700-42020 plus Special Allowance|
|Clerks (Clerical Cadre)||Rs.11756-31540 plus Special Allowance|
- Selection will be based on Online Test & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Applicants should pay Rs.2000 for PO posts and Rs.1500 for Clerk posts.
- You should make only online payment,.
|Probationary Officers (PO)||Rs.2000/- including GST|
|Clerks||Rs.1500/- including GST|
How to apply Nainital Bank Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website nainitalbank.co.in.
- Click “Recruitments/ Results” find the advertisement “Notification for the Recruitment of Clerks and Probationary Officers in Grade/ Scale I ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details and make the payment.
- Then click submit button take the print of the online form.
How to fill up Nainital Bank PO Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph, signature, left thumb impression & hand written declaration.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.