NABARD Notification 2020 – Opening for 73 Office Attendant Posts
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Office Attendant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Office Attendant|
- The candidates must have passed the 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Salary Package: Rs. 10940 – Rs.23700/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.450/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.50/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nabard.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.12.2019 to 12.01.2020