Myntra Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Software Test Engineer | B.E / B.Tech / MCA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
About Myntra: Myntra is India’s leading e-commerce company committed to making fashion and lifestyle products accessible to everyone. We create solutions that disrupt the ordinary and help make the world a happier, more fashionable place.
|Details Of Myntra Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer , Automation Tester|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description: Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual has a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive eCommerce platform.
You will be a part of Storefront (SF)
If you are enthusiastic to work on services platform built for extremely high scale, working on cutting-edge front-end technologies and world-class payments and checkout infrastructure then Myntra storefront is the right place to be.
To manage 10s of Millions of requests each day scaling to 100s of millions of requests on high sale events Myntra’s SF Engineering team builds the technology platform that personalizes our customer’s shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorstep. We work on areas such as building massive-scale mobile and web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, user personalization platform, content systems, search systems, imaging and visualization systems for products etc. We are a technology team where each individual has a huge impact and get to experience the delight of your hard labour being visible to real users. You will work closely with the business in shaping our product and serve hundreds of millions of Indians! You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing SF organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive eCommerce platform.
The SF team at Myntra operates within distinct verticals which are (Storefront – Services Platform, Storefront Platforms for personalization & Store Channels (Client Apps)).
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large e-commerce portal.
- Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Automation testing (1-3 years)
- Exp in either Selenium / Appium / Espresso / xcuitest based automation frameworks
- Testing exp in Web / Mobile domain
- Proficient in one of the programming languages – Python / Java / JS
Documents to be Carried for Myntra Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Myntra Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.