Myntra Hiring 2020 | Associate – Trainer | Any Graduate | Fresher – Apply Online
Myntra is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India’s largest e-commerce store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on its portal.
|Details Of Myntra off campus drive 2020:|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Associate – Trainer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||Fresher ( 0 - 0 Years )|
|Job Location||, Mumbai|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Trainers are responsible for delivering new hire and continuing education classes to our front line employees, the Customer Service Executive (CSE). They assume the role of a classroom facilitator, coach and supervisor. Trainers demonstrate effective leadership skills through developing awareness and knowledge of Myntra values, customer service skills, computer skills, product, policies and procedures.
- Deliver/facilitate new hire training using the provided curriculum to newly hired customer service executives
- Create and maintain a conducive adult learning environment for all participants, new hire or continuing education
- Work on TNI, plan refreshers and track efficacy
- Survey and quality audits.
- Drive their implementation of new process changes
- Provide documented and face to face feedback t
- Conduct interviews for potential candidates and assess trainability on communication skills
- Actively participate in Train The Trainer (T3) sessions as well as pilot sessions where applicable
- Participate in companywide projects/assignments, which could include working on curriculum updates/revisions or travelling to assist with new centre launches
- Attend quality calibration sessions regularly
- Participate in New Hire process with operations and HR
- Partner with HR and OPS when initiating corrective action