Mutual Mobile Off Campus Drive 2020 | IT Support Specialist | BE, B.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Mutual Mobile Inc – Mutual Mobile, Inc. is a consulting firm with offices in Austin, Texas and Hyderabad, India. The company specializes in the user experience, visual design, and software development for new products and digital systems, often with component applications built for iOS, Android, Mobile Web, and other platforms.
||Company Name||Mutual Mobile Inc|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||IT Support Specialist|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2020 :
Mutual Mobile is looking for a detail oriented and progressive IT Specialist to join its Information Systems and Technology team. As an IT Specialist, you will be a part of a small team helping support the growth of Mutual Mobile. We are looking for someone with a breadth of knowledge and interest, plus a desire to learn more. If you have a “whatever it takes” attitude and enjoy keeping team members happy and productive, this opportunity will be a perfect fit for you!
Skills Required for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2020 :
- Be a teacher and support for our internal Mutual Mobile team members. You will guide them via email, face-to-face interaction, chat and phone on how to best correspond and utilize technology.
- Provide helpdesk and technical support on a multitude of issues not limited to
- Access & Permissions (Jira, MS Office, Zoom, Bitbucket, Client Access Requests etc.)
- Security (Enforcement of company hardware encryption using Cisco Meraki)
- Hardware (Computer, Office Equipment, etc)
- Software (macOS, Windows, applications, etc)
- System (Atlassian Tools, Office365, G-Suite, etc)
- SAAS account provisioning (Google, Atlassian, Slack, Harvest etc.)
- Expertise on both cloud-based and internally hosted systems that are related to our infrastructure which includes things like: e-mail, SAAS accounts, wired and wireless networks, video conferencing, and VPN.
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, virus protection, and email security to minimize the risk/threats. (including setting up VPN access to client systems)
- Liaise with vendors and foster a good relationship to ensure best services and deals at optimized costs to ensure adherence to all budget objectives.
- Maintain system continuity by ensuring renewals of all software/hardware subscriptions are up to date to ensure smooth workflow.
- Design and document all security measures and standards for all computer software and hardware to ensure highest security levels are maintained.
- Maintain, track all the organizational assets and also monitor and report the asset usage/activity.
- Provision employees (onboarding/offboarding) by facilitating user account, software and hardware support as required.
- New Project Setup, Permissions management, and general administration of project management, knowledge base, and code repository software
- Maintain our technical facilities through cable management, rack mounting, and network hardware
Documents to be Carried for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.