MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 | DEO, Peon & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 55 | Last Date 24.07.2020 & 31.07.2020 | MSUB Recruitment Notification @ www.msubaroda.ac.in
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2019: The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU) invites Online applications for the Non-Teaching posts i.e. System Designer, Team Leader, Senior Programmer, Software Developer, Program Officer, Data Entry Operator, Accounts Clerk, Research Associate, Computer Lab Assistant, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Administrative Officer, Peon, Sweeper Joint Registrar & Other Posts. Recently new employment notice [NOTIFICATION : No. ADE 10/16/2020-2021 & NOTIFICATION NO. ADE3/17 of 2020-2021 ] for MSUB Non-Teaching Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Gujarat can apply to this recruitment via online mode. The last date for submission of online application for MSU Baroda Recruitment is 24.07.2020 & 31.07.2020. As per the MSUB notification, there are 55 vacancies are allotted for MSU Baroda Non-Teaching Recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below.
This appointment is to be made purely on temporary basis for the fixed tenure of 11 months for the Academic year 2020-2021. MSUB Recruitment notification & MS University Baroda Recruitment apply online link is available @ MSU Recruitment Portal i.e. cc.msubaroda.ac.in/RecAdminStaff. Applicants must pass 10th pass/ Degree/ Master Degree/ B.E/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ B.Com/ Diploma/ CA/ MBBS & should have attained prescribed age limit. Written Test/ Personal Interview will be conducted for selection for selection of suitable candidates for MSU Baroda Non-Teaching Vacancy. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Gujarat. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode only. More details of MSU latest recruitment, Latest MSU vacancy, upcoming MSUB jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of MSU Barods Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||System Designer, Team Leader, Senior Programmer, Software Developer, Program Officer, Data Entry Operator, and More|
|Qualification||10th pass / Degree / Master Degree / Diploma||Total Vacancy||55|
|Job Location||, Gujarat location:|
|Salary||Refer Official Notice|
|Starting Date||Available Now ( Online Mode )|
|Last Date||24.07.2020 & 31.07.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
MSU Baroda Vacancy Details
- As per the MSUB notification, 55 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Data Entry Operator||13|
|Computer Lab Assistant||01|
|Senior Research Fellow||01|
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
|Chief Accounts Officer||01|
|Public Relations Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for MSUB Non-Teaching Vacancy
- Applicants must pass 10th pass/ Degree/ Master Degree/ B.E/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ B.Com/ Diploma/ CA/ MBBS from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MSU Baroda selection may based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates should pay required fee via online mode.
- Refer official notice to get fee details.
Steps to apply MSU Baroda Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website msubaroda.ac.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up MSUB Recruitment Online Application
- Read the declaration carefully then click confirm & apply.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.