MPPSC – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 | Lecturer (Ayush) Posts | Total Vacancies 87 | Last Date 07.11.2020 | MPPSC Notification @ www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released the recruitment notification [01/2020] on 25.09.2020 for Latest MPPSC jobs 2020. Currently Madhya Pradesh PSC has 87 vacancies in Ayush department. It invites online application from eligible candidates to fill up above said MPPSC vacancy 2020. As per the MPPSC recruitment 2020 notification, overall 87 candidates will be hired and they are allocated for Lecturer Posts. Applicants who want to get Madhya Pradesh govt jobs those aspirants will make the online registration from 08.10.2020 to 07.11.2020.
MPPSC notification and Madhya Pradesh MPPSC Recruitment apply online link is available in official website (www.mppsc.nic.in). Applicants must hold MD and age limit should be 21 to 40 years. MPPSC may conduct written exam/ interview for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Madhya Pradesh state. Contenders have to pay required fee via either online. More details of MPPSC admit card, syllabus, MPPSC exam date, result, answer key, upcoming Madhya Pradesh PSC job vacancies, latest jobs and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||MD||Total Vacancy||87 Posts|
|Job Location||, Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.56100 - 177500|
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission shortly MPPSC is a state government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in Madhya Pradesh. State public services recruits for various departments such as Revenue Department, Forest department, medical services, public services and etc. It has been servicing to Madhya Pradesh since 1956. Headquarter has been located at Indore, Madhya Pradesh until now. They recruit staffs every year by following selection procedure such as Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Lecturer Vacancy
- Applicants must hold MD from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 21 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MPPSC may conduct written exam/ interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Check official notification to get fee details.
Steps to apply MPPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website mppsc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement on home page “Recruitment advertisement for the posts of lecturers of ayush department” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Then back to the home page click “Apply Online” the find the link “Apply online for the posts of lecturers of ayush department Dated 08/10/2020“
- Click on the link new page will be open then find the link for Lecturer Posts then click “Action”.
- New page will be opened now you can start to apply then enter the required details and make the payment.