MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | 2834 GDS – Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts | Last Date 14.07.2020 ( Extended ) | India Post Office Recruitment Notification @ www.indiapost.gov.in
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – MP Postal Circle invites Online applications for recruitment of 2834 Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website http://www.appost.in/ from 08 June 2020 to 14 July 2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|Details Of MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||MP Postal Circle|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Qualification||10th Std||Total Vacancy||2834|
|Job Location||, Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.12,000/- to Rs.14,500/-|
|Last Date||07.07.2020 date extended upto 14.07.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
MP Postal Circle Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Gramin Dak Sevaks||2834|
Vacancy Details :
|Name of Community||No. of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for MP Postal Circle Vacancy 2020:
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Gramin Dak Sevaks||(i) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally. (ii)Compulsory knowledge of Local Language The candidate should have studied the local language at least MP to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India .List of Official languages of the state are shown below:-|
- Job Profile:-
(i) BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM) The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrMPted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone sMPplied by the Department. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, MPkeep of handheld device, ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters. However,the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.Branch Postmaster will be the team leader of the GDS Post Office and overall responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery. He/she might be assisted by Assistant Branch Post Master of the same GDS Post Office. BPM will be required to do combined duties of ABPMs as and when ordered. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc.In some of the Branch Post Offices, the BPM has to do all the work of BPM/ABPM
(ii)ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone sMPplied by the Department. However,the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by the Branch Postmaster or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc. ABPMs will also be required to do Combined Duty of BPMs as and when ordered.
(iii)DAK SEVAK RECTT/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/MP/2020/8 DATED 08 June 2020 The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery,conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.He may also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc. In Railway Mail Services(RMS), GDS has to handle the work related to RMS, like, closing/opening of bags, transport of bags from one place to other manually and any other works alloted by the RMS authorities.
Age Limit: (As on 08 June 2020)
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 08.06.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under:-
The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through MP Postal Circle official Notification 2020 for more reference
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|SI No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
(ii) However, in respect of GDSs engaged on or after 01.07.2018, the initial fixation of TRCA will be done on the first stage of Level-I of the respective category.
III. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for are shown in the Annexure-I.
Selection Procedure for MP Postal Circle:
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
iii. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification. iv. In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male. vi. A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle. vii. If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly, in case of a candidate if joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
viii. Applicants submitted applications within complete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration. Candidate should select appropriate Board basing on the year of pass and Board of pass from the respective states which recognised the Boards. Any deviation with reference to the documents submitted and data entered will also liable for rejection of the candidature.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (RMPees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline. The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
Steps to apply online for Madhya Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website appost.in/gdsonline.
- Find the advertisement for MP Postal Circle, click on the advertisement.
- Postal notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up MP Postal GDS Online Form
- Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Aspirants shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.