MP High Court Recruitment 2020 | District Judge Class II (Entry Level) Exam (Phase-II) Posts | 252 Vacancies | Last Date: 05-11-2020 | Apply Online @ mphc.gov.in
MP High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC) is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh which is located in Jabalpur. They invites application for the posts of District Judge Class II (Entry Level) Exam 2019 (Phase II) on direct recruitment. MP High Court released new job notification for filling up 252 vacancies. Interested candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ mphc.gov.in only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. Candidates who wish to apply for Madhya Pradesh Jobs, can use this chance. MP High court announced new job notification on 05.09.2020. The last date to submit the online application is 05-11-2020.
Candidates can apply online from 22.09.2020. Selected candidate will be placed at Madhya Pradesh. Selection may be based on Test/ Interview. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Candidates should attach relevant documents along with the application form. Applicants should pass Degree (Law) from a recognized institute. Maximum age limit is 35 years. Candidates working in government sector should apply through proper channel. More details of Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Date will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of MP High Court Recruitment Notification 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Job Category||State Government of India (Court Job)|
|Job Role||Civil Judge|
|Qualification||LLB - degree (Law)||Total Vacancy||252 Posts|
|Job Location||, Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
High Court is the highest court in each and every states in Indian. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Madhya Pradesh High Court shortly MPHC is the highest court of Indian State of Madhya Pradesh. MPHC has been servicing to the state since 1956. The High Court is located in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh until now. MP high court serves judicial services over the regions of Madhya Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court Vacancy 2020:
Total Vacancies : 252 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Civil Judge Class II||252|
- Applicants should pass hold degree (Law) from a recognized university or institute.
- However check notification.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years.
- as on 01 January 2020
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Test.
- Applicants can apply only via online.
|UR/ candidates from the state (other then MP)||Rs. 1122.16/-|
|Reserved category||Rs. 722.16/-|
- Applicants can pay fee online through Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
Steps to Apply for MPHC Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “mphc.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Recruitment/ Result” from the side menu list.
- Find and choose the “05-09-2020 – Advertisement of Civil Judge Class-II (Entry Level)Exam-2019(Phase-II)”
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Through Online Registration link ‘Apply Online’.
- Online application portal will be live from 22.09.2020
- Once it opens, fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.
MP High Court Mains Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Shortlisted candidates in the prelims exam will be called for the mains. The mains exam consists four Question Papers and carrying 400 marks. The time duration for each question paper will be of 3 hours.
MP High Court Mains Exam Paper 1 (Marks – 100)
- Constitution of India
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Specific Reliefs Act, 1963 (I, II and VI to VIII)
- Limitation Act, 1963 (Parts II & III)
MP High Court Mains Exam Paper 2 (Marks – 100)
- Writing on Social Issue- 30 marks
- Writing on Legal Issue- 20 marks
- Precis Writing- 20 marks
- Translation (Hindi to English)- 15 marks
- Translation (English to Hindi)- 15 marks
MP High Court Mains Paper – 3 (Marks – 100)
- MP Accommodation Control Act, 1961
- MP Land Revenue Code, 1959
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
MP High Court Mains Paper 4 (Marks – 100)
- Framing of Issues- 10 marks
- Framing of Charges- 10 marks
- Judgement / Order (Civil) Writing- 40 marks ( Civil Judge II Class level )
- Judgement / Order (Criminal) Writing- 40 marks ( Judicial Magistrate First Class Level )
MP High Court Civil Judge Interview:
Candidates who would qualify in the mains exam will appear for viva-voce of 50 marks
MP High Court Civil Judge Final Selection will be be on the basis of marks obtained in mains exam and interview.
MP High Court Recruitment 2020 - FEQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2020 ?
Law Degree - LLB Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for MP High Court Recruitment 2020 ?
MP High Court Recruitment 2020 released 252 vacancies for District Judge Class II (Entry Level) Posts
✅ How to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2020 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
SC/ST/OBC - Rs.722.16 / General candidates of General and Other State - Rs.1122.16. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
As per norms. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
21 years to 35 years as on 01 January 2020. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for MP High Court Recruitment 2020 ?
The Job location for this post is Madhya Pradesh
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 22.09.2020
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
05.11.2020 is last date to apply for this post