Mobikon Off Campus Drive 2020 | Business Development Manager | B.Com / BBA / MBA | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Mobikon – Mobikon is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviours, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Development Manager|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, MBA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Mobikon Jobs 2020 :
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers- needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct usage & adoption reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for Mobikon that drive adoption and that align to customers- business needs and marketing goals.
- Play an active role mapping, tracking, meeting and delivery of new accounts and identifying new opportunities for regions with focus on market penetration and revenue maximization.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
- Develop a network of direct and indirect sales teams for generating leads and business.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Develop Key Accounts assets and methods, and work with product marketing to create new or refine existing on boarding materials.
- Accountable for up sell and increase the revenue per customer.
- Project Management / Campaign Management tool experience.
- Help drive customer references and case studies & produce reports and presentations to explain insights and results to marketing professionals.
Skills Required For Mobikon Jobs 2020 :
- at least 1+ years relevant work experience in account management. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills & strong client servicing skills.
- Strong analytical, technical and mathematical abilities.
- Experience of dealing with customer and or transaction data sets in the Hospitality/retail market.
- Ability for ideating and creating targeted buckets and modifying the questionnaire to create additional data buckets.
- Prioritizes workload and meets deadlines for a variety of marketing
Documents to be Carried for Mobikon Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Mobikon Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.