MMRDA – Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 | Technician , JE & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 110 | Last Date 27.07.2020 | Download MMMOCL Recruitment Notification @ mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
MMRDA Recruitment 2020: Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited has recently released the new job notification on 26.06.2020 regarding MMMOCL Vacancies. As per the Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment notification, overall 110 vacancies are filled by Maha Mumbai Metro and these vacancies are assigned for MMRDA Non-Executive Vacancy i.e. Technician, Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Traffic Controller & Helper and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Metro Rail Jobs in Maharashtra those aspirants can make the online registration @ MMRDA Careers. The online application form has been opened on 27.06.2020 and the last date for receipt of application is 27.07.2020.
Mumbai Metro will recruit the aspirants via CBT basis. After that selected candidates will be appointed as Non-Executive at Mumbai [Maharashtra]. Applicants should possess ITI / NCVT / SCVT / Engineering / Diploma and should have prescribed age limit. Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment 2020 notification and Mumbai Metro Recruitment apply online link is available @ mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of Maha Mumbai Metro recruitment, upcoming MMRDA Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Technician, Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Traffic Controller, Helper|
|Qualification||Degree or Diploma / ITI / NCVT / SCVT /||Total Vacancy||110|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs. 9300 - 20200|
Mumbai Metro Job Vacancy 2020
- As per the notification, overall 110 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Salary Details of Maharashtra MMRDA Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Monthly Salary|
|Technician||Rs.5200-20200 + GP|
|Train Operator, Traffic Controller & JE||Rs.9300-34800 + GP|
Eligibility Criteria for Maha Mumbai Metro Non-Executive Posts
MMRDA Educational Qualification
- Technician & Helper : ITI / NCVT / SCVT in concerned trade.
- Train Operator & Traffic Controller : Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronic / Electronics & Telecommunication.
- Junior Engineer : Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Technician: 38 years & 40 years.
- All Other Posts: 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- MMMRDA selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT).
Mode of Application
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Online Exam Fee
- Rs.300 for Gen and Rs.150 for Reserved Candidates.
- You should make only online payment.
How to apply Maha Mumbai Metro Corporation Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment & Results” find the advertisement “MMMOCL Recruitment : MMMOCL invite for filling Non-Executive Posts on permanent basis (CBT Based)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up MMMOCL Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.