Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Microsoft India – Microsoft is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licences, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet line-up.
|Details Of Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Microsoft India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description for Microsoft Jobs 2020 :
- Develop/ manage windows-based service stack (C, C#)
- Develop/manage linux application stack
- Develop automation tools
Skills Required for Microsoft Jobs 2020 :
- Skilled in C programming
- Knowledgeable in C#/object-oriented, Python and scripting languages
- Skilled in user-mode multi-threaded programming
- Knowledgeable in user-kernel mode interfaces
- Good communications skills for understanding what features and for describing findings
Documents to be Carried for Microsoft Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Microsoft Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.