Microchip Off Campus Drive 2020 | Design Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Microchip – Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, analog, FPGA, connectivity, and power management semiconductors. Its easy-to-use development tools and comprehensive product portfolio enable customers to create optimal designs while reducing total system cost, risk, and time to market. The company’s solutions serve more than 130,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineer - Physical Design|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Microchip Jobs 2020 :
The employee is responsible for complete physical design of multiple large & complex blocks & sub-system implementation 28nm/16nm and below technology nodes. The employee is expected to take ownership of Full Chip/multiple complex design & flow challenges, which would include:
- Floor-planning, Place & Route and CTS using physical design tools
- Physical verification and IP Integration
- Physical Design Flow and Methodology
- Ability to lead the team along with the project execution
- Use metric-driven techniques to help ensure first-pass working silicon.
- Communicate regularly with the implementation and project team to resolve issues, and communicate status to leads
- Occasional travel needed
Skills Required for Microchip Jobs 2020 :
- Expertise in Physical Design activities: Floor-planning, CTS, P&R, Extraction, Power IR/EM, Physical Verification (DRC/LVS) and Signal Integrity
- Static Timing/Crosstalk Analysis and timing closure
- Must have an understanding of Synthesis/DFT concepts and flow
- Experience in working with analog IP, hard and soft macros and delivering hierarchical design projects
- Expertise with Backend Tools (Innovus or ICC, PVS, Tempus, Voltus, QRC)
- Strong programming knowledge in Perl, TCL, and/or Shell and Python Scripting
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in order to work with teams across the globe
Documents to be Carried for Microchip Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Microchip Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.