Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2020 | Java Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA | Bangalore
Company Profile : Micro Focus – Micro Focus is a global infrastructure software company, committed to enabling customers to both embrace the latest technologies and maximize the value of their current IT investments. To deliver customer success, we invest in product innovation and acquisition, supported by people and services.
So, from cloud to mobile, from the Data Center to Internet of Things, our solutions enable customers to innovate faster with less risk, embrace new business models, seize market opportunities, and derive competitive advantage.
|Details Of Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Micro Focus|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for Micro Focus Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description for Micro Focus Jobs 2020 :
- Understand, estimate and implement requirements working with team lead/architect/product manager for new features considering functional and non-functional aspects
- Closely work with team members to review design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Closely work with test engineers for reviewing test cases and test approaches
- Closely work with technical writers to create and maintain product documentation
- Understand customer environment, deployments to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues arising from field
- Ability to independently handle priorities in assigned areas of responsibility and demonstrate continuous improvement
- Ability to work with global team and thrive in a fast-paced environment to learn rapidly
- Inclined towards innovation and stays plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends
Skills Required for Micro Focus Jobs 2020 :
- Strong design skills with deep understanding of object oriented programming
- Strong Java programming skills with experience in developing multi-threaded modules
- Deep experience using debugging tools, including runtime debugging
- Good understanding of web services (SOAP/Rest) and related languages such as HTML, CSS, JSON, XML
- Knowledge of advanced design patterns
- Experience using Hibernate, JDBC, database programming; SQL programming
- Experience working on enterprise-grade solutions
- Deep understanding of best development practices
- Experience of agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience of Test Driven Development practices
- Knowledge of Secure development lifecycle
- Experience using unit test frameworks such as JUnit
- Knowledge of Linux Operating System and related tools.
Documents to be Carried for Micro Focus Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Micro Focus Off Campus Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.