Michelin Recruitment 2020 | Python Developer | BE / B.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Michelin Tyres – Michelin, the leading tire company, is dedicated to sustainably improving the mobility of goods and people by manufacturing and marketing tires and services for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles/motorcycles, earth movers, farm equipment and trucks.
It also offers digital mobility support services and publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. Headquartered in Clermont-Ferrand, France, Michelin is present in more than 170 countries, has 111,200 employees and operates 67 production plants in 17 different countries.
|Details Of Michelin Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Michelin Tyres|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||MAPPING - Python Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For Michelin Jobs 2020 :
Developing the solution
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Write code, complete programming and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Maintain and improve existing software.
- Contribute as technical consultant to the functional design and validation of the digital solution.
- Design and implement minor changes to existing applications.
- Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs.
- Carries out the associated documentation.
Controlling, testing and managing diagnostics
- Build and execute unit tests and unit plans.
- Build and execute integration and performance test plans.
- Ensure quality and consistency.
- Formally write a malfunction, incident or bug report.
- Analyze and understand the origin of a malfunction, incident or bug.
Operation, production and maintenance
- Oversee operability and user acceptance.
- Participate in the production process.
- Ensure technical support by diagnosing and solving incidents.
- Answer technical questions.
- May train users / deployers / support teams.
Documents to be Carried for Michelin Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Michelin Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.