Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Hyderabad, Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Medtronic Private Limited – Medtronic is a medical device company. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Its operational headquarters are in Fridley, Minnesota. Medtronic is the world’s largest standalone medical equipment development company.
In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, its market capitalisation was about $100 billion. Medtronic operates in more than 140 countries. It employs over 85,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents.
||Company Name||Medtronic Private Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Medtronic Jobs 2020 :
Software Engineer – Intern will be placed as part of the R&D Engineering function of Medtronic Engineering and Innovation Center R&D facility. The individual will contribute to various phases and activities of the software development process. Candidate must be willing to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking, team environment. The Engineer frequently interacts with Tech Lead, other Software engineers, internal partners and stakeholders concerning design, implementation or requirement clarifications, and works closely with global sites.
- Read, analyze, understand product requirements;
- Learn and understand software standards for Medical devices, ex. IEC62304.
- Support software development activities and execute software tasks using Agile SW development methodology.
- Develop efficient code and create high quality procedures to implement the design and tests
- Maintain software build/configuration management
- Support test infrastructure set up and test tool development; such as test tools, stubs, Hardware/Firmware simulators and emulators.
- Establish and maintain traceability from software requirements to verification test design and implementation.
- Work under general direction and collaboratively with internal and external partners.
Skills Required for Medtronic Jobs 2020 :
- 0- 1 years of Software industry experience.
- Strong Object Oriented concepts & Data Strcutures
- Strong Problem solving and Communication skills
- Proficiency with two or more of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, Java Script, HTML, VBScript, C#, .NET, Perl, Python, Objective C
- Experience using BDD test tools\ frameworks like SpecFlow, Cucumber, or Gherkin.
- Experience developing automated tests web, mobile, applications hosted on cloud.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, SQL, Hadoop, XML/XSLT, JSON.
- Familiarity and understanding of one or more of the following tools: Visual Studio, Automated test tool Microsoft Test Manager, Web based applications, Eclipse, Visual Source Safe, and Requisite Pro.
- Familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall software development methods.
- Ability to test, analyze, and solve technical problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Documents to be Carried for Medtronic Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Medtronic Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.