McAfee Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers For Software Development Engineer In Test Position – Apply Online
Company Overview: From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
|Details Of McAfee Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer in Test – Entry Level|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer in Test – Entry Level
Role Overview: McAfee is hiring for entry-level Software Development Test Engineers who has a good understanding of basic programming, Quality frameworks, algorithm/Data structure.
- Develops tools to build and conduct stability and performance testing/analysis on Intel software projects (i.e., drivers, system software, software products, software services, etc.).
- Requires expertise in software development, networking and operating system intervals.
- Must be exceptionally good in C programming, testing and in advanced C concepts (pointers, structures, unions, interrupts etc).
- You will need to implement automated tests for all layers of the application
- This role reports to the Engineering Manager.
- A good amount of core experience in the field of programming, Quality framework, Algorithm/data-structure.
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle. SQL proficiency
- Strong object-oriented design skills Knowledge or coding experience in any of the following: Python.
- Knowledge of and/or value working with Scrum Methodology
Apply Before the link Expires.