Mastercard Recruitment 2020 | Software Development Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Pune & Work From Home
Company Profile : Mastercard – Mastercard is a leading global payments & technology company that connects consumers, businesses, merchants, issuers & governments around the world.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra Work From Home - Available|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Mastercard Jobs 2020 :
- Full Stack Developer with adequate attention to design and code quality
- Drive design and development in Java 8 and above using Object Oriented SOLID principles and patterns towards creating reusable and scalable microservices leveraging technologies such as Spring Boot Framework, Event Driven Architecture etc.
- Develop in a CICD environment leveraging Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Leverage the appropriate persistence mechanisms such as RDBMS, No SQL etc based on needs
- Implement Coding Best Practices. Implement Code Quality gates as per the program norms.
- Perform various Proofs-of-concept depending on the business needs
- Coordinate with various groups in MasterCard to ensure success of the projects
- Exhibit teamwork aligned completely with the Agile environment
Skills Required For Mastercard Jobs 2020 :
- Passionate about technology with Full Stack Developer skills/talent
- In depth knowledge on product development
- Strong expertise in Java and Spring Boot. Experience working on Event Driven Architecture would be an advantage.
- Experience in Online / Real Time Systems development
- Experience in CI and CD
- Experience in PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and Digital Native Architecture is desirable
- Strong Communicator
- Quick grasping and learning abilities
How to Apply for MasterCard Jobs Drive 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.