Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Development Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Pune | Apply Online
Company Profile : Mastercard – Mastercard is a leading global payments & technology company that connects consumers, businesses, merchants, issuers & governments around the world.
|Details Of Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description for MasterCard Jobs 2020 :
This is a Developer role for the GDR application within the suite of Commercial products, based out of Pune. The lead is expected to drive and support the delivery of commercial solution in a fast-paced Agile environment.
The nature of our projects is centered on back end system interactions, it’s highly database centric and involves file based communication with 3rd party data providers and issuers/processors and there tends to be very little UI work involved. This position is for a project that is establishing new technology stack that utilizes Java, spring, hibernate, websphere MQ on a service oriented architecture. The developer is expected to be dynamic, willing to learn and implement new technology and development methods.
- Design, Development, review & deployment of projects
- Support business with technical queries and impact analysis
- Perform technical peer reviews and contribute to design discussions
- Participate & contribute in requirement elaboration sessions, design the solution, point the stories and deliver them within the iteration
- Break stories into smallest possible piece of work and contribute to elaborations, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Multitask and be able to work with teams across geographies
- Document learnings and knowledge capsules for long term benefit of the team
Skills Required for MasterCard Jobs 2020 :
- Demonstrated knowledge of Software Architecture and Design Principles, Patterns, Methodology, Domain Concepts (Architecture and Design Skills)
- Test driven development
- Strong experience with
- MVC framework like Spring (batch, boot) and ORM framework like Hibernate
- JMS/Messaging and middleware like WebSphere MQ/ Apache Kafka is a MUST
- Maven/Gradle, JIRA/Rally, Bamboo/Jenkins/Hudson, xUnit(httpUnit/nUnit/jUnit)
- Oracle database and SQL
- Additional knowledge of Unix, C, C++ and Shell scripting will be preferred.
- Good understanding & experience with software development processes such as Scrum preferably SAFe
- Experience working with multiple global customers
- Good understanding of technical solution and software patterns (including architectural & design patterns) at various levels.
- Solid experience of working in project teams
- Desire to stay abreast of new development tools and methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of PCI, PII and other financial security requirements will be preferred
Documents to be Carried for MasterCard Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for MasterCard Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.